Perfect Location with Million Dollar View Contact Agent
77 Malcolm Street, Bedford Park SA 5042
Bedford Park is a suburb benefiting from progress. The newly acquired Tonsley Precinct, Darlington Upgrade Project, Flinders Link project all ensures this area will continue to be in demand to the astute buyer.
Darlington Upgrade Project
This solid brick house with freestanding granny flat is located on a big allotment on the top of the hill, capturing views to the bay and seaside suburbs.
This well maintained home offering 3 good-sized bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, separate dining, study nook, bathroom, separate laundry and toilet.
Enjoy the stunning view with family and friends when relaxing in the lounge, during meals, lying on bed in the master, or even during work in the study nook. And, there is a kaleidoscope of fireworks during New Year Eve.
Plus the freestanding granny flat located at the rear offering absolute amazing view, open plan living, kitchenette, gas heating, ceiling fan and combined laundry, bathroom with spa bath and toilet, separate solar hot water system on the roof. Whether it is used as a retreat, workshop or even rental proposition, the rent could be more than $200 per week.
This big allotment also with great development potential, you could build extra rooms with sea view in the backyard (STCC), the opportunities are endless.
Features you will love about this home:
- Bellevue Heights Primary School Zone
- Fresh paint
- Solar panels, save you heaps on power bills
- Rainwater tanks, keep your water bills down
- Low maintenance and beautiful front yard
- Irrigation system
- Good-size backyard with orange, lemon, pear, apple and plum trees
- Enjoy breakfast or afternoon tea in the pergola in the centre of backyard and seeing your children or dogs playing on the lush lawn
- Gas heating and cooking
- Bose hardwired speakers and CD player
- Split system air-conditioner
- Ceiling Fans
- Extended undercover carport
- Solid storage room
This lovely home located in a perfect location:
- 3 mins walk to Flinders University (free shuttle bus from Flinders to Tonsley)
- 5 mins walk to bus stop 26D (to Westfield Marion or City)
- 10 mins walk to Flinders Medical Center or Flinders University interchange station
- 10 mins walk to New Flinders railway station (under construction)
- 10 mins drive to Westfield Marion, Brighton Beach and Adelaide’s finest supermarket, Pasadena Foodland
- 15 mins drive to Glenelg
- 20 mins drive to City (13km)
Don't miss this rare opportunity!
Contact Alice via 0430 219 854 or Tammy 0451 340 080 to express your interest.
Council / City of Mitcham
Built / 1965 (approx)
Council Rates / $1,499.70 pa
SA Water / $197.72 pq
ESL / $289.95 pa
Land Size / 795sqm (approx)
Zoning / Residential Foothills
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
- $460 per week
- $320 per week
- $460 per week
- $370 per week
- $500 per week
- $480 per week