Top Location in Campbelltown with Amazing View of Reserve Contact Agent
Lot 1/ 30 Botanic Grove, Campbelltown SA 5074
- Town House
Top location in Campbelltown with Linear Park, Park Lands gardens, the Torrens River are only a short walk away.
Located in the nicest street in Campbelltown opposite an amazing reserve and a minute walk to the ARC sports centre with swimming pool.
Close public transport including the local bus route and the O'Barn transport link to the CBD.
The East Marden Primary School is conveniently located less than a minute away!
Living environments to suit discerning buyers who insist on quality fixtures and fittings.
Get ready to tick all your boxes on your property wish list!!!!
All homes include:
- All TORRENS TITLE
- East Marden Primary School Zone
- All street facing townhouse, 4 with terraces that overlook the park
- 1 home with double garages
- 3 Bedrooms and BIRs for bed 2 and 3
- Architecturally designed with excellent floorplans that have plenty of storage.
- 4 homes with TV cabinetry with plenty more storage
- All homes have at least 1 study and 2 homes with 2 studies
- Stone tops for kitchen and bathrooms
- Spectacular kitchens featuring 'SMEG' appliances including 900mm gas cooktops, concealed rangehood, and 600mm oven & dishwasher.
- 2.7m high ceilings on both levels
- 2.4m extra high internal doors & external sliding doors
- Zone controllable ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Security system
- LED downlights
We offer these homes for sale during the construction stage with SETTLEMENT AT COMPLETION. Just like buying an established home. This is very important to buyers - No hidden surprises and you don't have to deal with builder or any price increases. Prices are fixed with everything included. Just pay a deposit of 10% now.
ZESTMENT proudly brought out Precinct One Property Group. Precinct One developed many quality homes, terraces and units. You can buy an exceptional quality home with peace of mind.
- $480 per week
- Contact Agent
- $450 per week
- $620 per week
- $410 per week